To maximize your website and Online Banking experience, and for your Internet security, we recommend using the latest supported browsers. Please note that we do not support beta or test versions of browsers. We recommend using Google Chrome for the best user experience.
- Google Chrome *recommended browser: This website supports the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox: This website supports the latest version of Mozilla Firefox.
- Safari: This website supports the latest version of Safari. Note that Safari is intended to be used only on Apple devices.
- Microsoft Edge: This website supports the latest version of Microsoft Edge.
- Note: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please use an alternate browser option for accessing our website and Online Banking.
Please note that in downloading the supported browser, you acknowledge that these are third-party sites. We cannot take responsibility for the consequences of you downloading browsers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a small piece of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
As you use this site, cookies are passed back and forth between our server and your browser. Specifically, we use two kinds of cookies—session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie exists only for the length of your browsing session and is deleted when you close your browser. A persistent cookie is a cookie that stays on your computer after you close your browser. A persistent cookie may or may not expire on a given date.
We use a session cookie to maintain the integrity of your Online Banking session. With each page that you visit, the cookie is passed back and forth between our server and your browser. We use the cookie to distinguish your session from the many others that may be happening at the same time. Our session cookies never store any personal information, such as your name, or date of birth, or financial information, such as your accounts and balances.
We may use persistent cookies to:
- Provide you with a customized experience by recording your preferences
- Gather statistical information such as average time spent on a page
- Show you targeted marketing information about us when you visit other websites
The data gathered provides us with information on how we can improve the design, content and navigation of our website.
Your internet browser allows you to set some level of control over which cookies are accepted and how your browser uses them. For example, it may be set to notify you when it is receiving a cookie so that you accept cookies from only known, reliable sites such as this one. If you are concerned about cookies, we encourage you to upgrade your browser to a recent version and review the Help section of your browser to learn more about its specific control features.
In addition to our own cookies, we may use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Services, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
For more information on enabling and disabling cookies, please refer to your browser's Help section or documentation. Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.