What type of business loan do you need?
A business term loan can help you with a specific business investment such as building up inventory, financing a piece of equipment, or assisting with other cash flow needs.
A quick loan is a short-term loan to help your business manage recurring input costs. A re-advanceable loan based on a pre-approved limit can assist you in buying a timely piece of equipment or helping you take care of an untimely expense.
- Decisions are made quickly and locally, to ensure you get a response as quickly as possible
- You can pre-pay your loan at any time to save on interest without penalty
- You have opportunity to receive a better interest rate based on individual circumstances and collateral provided
- Members are eligible for cash rebates through our Member Rewards program
Line of Credit
A line of credit on your business account gives you immediate access to funds for inventory or operating expenses. It is an authorized overdraft limit that is attached to your chequing account. There is a one-time approval, and the funds are always available for ongoing credit needs.
Calidon Equipment Leasing
Unity Credit Union refers members to Calidon Equipment Leasing if they wish to lease equipment instead of purchasing. Members are able to continue dealing with their regular credit union Account Manager, who will look after all the necessary documents to send to Calidon.
Canadian Agriculture Loans Act (CALA)
If you are an agricultural producer, you can use CALA to finance a wide variety of capital improvements or for purchases to build and improve your farm. Agricultural co-operatives may use the loans to process, market and distribute farming products. Loans are limited to a maximum of $500,000.
Canada Small Business Loans
For 50 years, the Canada Small Business Financing Program has been helping small businesses with their financing needs. Under the program, the Government of Canada makes it easier for small businesses to get loans from financial institutions by sharing the risk with lenders.
Enjoy the advantages of a Unity Credit Union Business Loan
- Flexible payment schedule - Options for weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly payment schedule.
- Personalized support - Our team of Account Managers will help you find the best financing solution and payment plan for your business needs.
- Fixed or variable rate options - Your loan, your choice!
- Re-pay your way - Flexible payment options means you can make extra payments, or even pay early without penalty.