Speak directly to our staff over the phone to help with all your banking questions and needs.
Send us your question via email, and one of our staff will get back to you.
Located at 120 - 2nd Avenue East in Unity, Saskatchewan.
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Find an ATM
Members have access to thousands of ATMs across Canada through the ding-free® network.
Need help in an emergency?
When you get a new MEMBER CARD® debit card, the card will arrive in the mail. You will receive a separate mail-out with a temporary PIN. You can change your PIN by visiting us at 120 - 2nd Avenue East during business hours, or visit any Credit Union ATM.
If you've requested a replacement MEMBER CARD® debit card, it will be mailed to you. You can activate the card by using your current PIN at any ATM or Point of Sale machine.
Unity Credit Union now offers International Transfers through Online Banking. International Transfers is a low-cost foreign exchange solution, accessible through Unity Credit Union’s Online Banking or Mobile App.
How to send an International Transfer?
- Login to Unity Credit Union Online Banking.
- Click ‘Transfers’, then ‘International Transfers’ on the side menu.
- Click ‘Accept’ at the bottom of the page. You will be redirected to the International Transfers page.
- Complete your one-time registration – you will have to upload documentation to verify your identity.
- Add your recipient where you want to send the money to (by clicking on the ‘Recipients’ tab and completing the required information). You must have a recipient added before sending the transaction.
- Send the International Transfer (by clicking on ‘Transactions’ tab and completing the required information).
For more information, visit our International Transfers page.