Everyone's financial goals are unique.
We've got you covered with a range of accounts for all your financial needs.
1. Product & Service Excellence: We have excellent staff providing quality service. We offer innovative and relevant products to meet our Members' needs.
2. Teamwork and Communication: UCU is a leader in the community. We provide a positive image through open two-way communication. Our well-informed staff share common values and ideas, and work together as a cohesive unit.
3. Ethics: UCU is a Member owned and locally operated co-operative financial institution that services its Members with respect in an honest and professional manner.
4. Image: We lead through involvement and visability within our community to promote and protect the Credit Union image. Our decisions have a significant impact on the vibrancy and health of our community.
5. Autonomy: We will determine our own direction.
6. Financial Performance: We are a financially sound organization that has the flexibility to deal with change. We are dedicated to financial stability, growth, and long-term prosperity.
Unity Credit Union is actively involved in supporting the community by sponsoring events, making donations, holding contests and promotions, supplying volunteers and actively participating in community events. We understand that a strong community leads to a strong credit union. We want our community, its businesses, organizations and residents to grow, prosper, and flourish.
Unity Credit Union has a board and management team that are local. They live in the communities we serve. Decisions are made by these people, whether those decisions relate to policies, procedures or loans. As a member, you know the people who make the decisions, and you can talk to them about what is important to you. Personal and local decision making leads to quicker and easier decisions for all your financial needs, including and especially loans.
When you phone Unity Credit Union you will be able to talk to a real person rather than an automated answering service. We connect with our members through this one on one contact. We listen to your needs so we can better serve you and direct you quickly to the appropriate person who can help you.
Everyone wants to feel a sense of financial well-being. This begins with trusting the relationships you have with your advisors. Unity Credit Union employees care about you and your financial well-being. We will consider where you are in your life and offer suggestions beyond your present needs to help you attain the sense of well-being you desire. You deserve to feel cared for.
Unity Credit Union is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. These convenient hours of service allow members to visit Unity Credit Union before work, throughout the morning and afternoon, and through their lunch hour. However, if these hours do not fit our members' needs, they can contact us to arrange a meeting outside of our core business hours. In addition to striving to provide more convenience and flexibility for members, we offer many and varied electronic means of doing business with Unity Credit Union, such as Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile App, and ATM.
Deposits held in Saskatchewan Credit Unions are fully guaranteed through the Credit Union Deposit Guarantee Corporation (CUDGC). Your deposits are safe and will always be re-paid, no matter how large or small the dollar amount. This means that you can deposit your hard earned money with the assurance that you will never lose a cent -- guaranteed.
For more information, visit the Credit Union Deposit Guarantee website.
A credit union is a financial co-operative. We balance the principles of co-operatives with those of business. Our principles ensure we engage in activities focusing on democracy, social consciousness, and human relations. We are a business owned and controlled by members and operated for them and by them. Members pool their financial assets to receive services they need and benefit from operating surpluses generated, through community donations and patronage. As a member, you benefit as well as having an influence in the future of your credit union.
Patronage is a form of reward for being a member. Members not only receive competitive rates on loans and deposits, but also share in the surplus generated by the credit union based on the amount of business done with the credit union. In essence, the credit union shares its profits with you. Equity is only paid to members. Those who choose not to become a member may still utilize the services of the credit union and contribute to the operating surplus of the organization, but they are not eligible for the equity payment. Being a member of Unity Credit Union truly pays!
Contact us if you would like more information on becoming a member and owner of Unity Credit Union.