Access your money by visiting our branch, ATM, drive-thru ATM, and our network of thousands of ding free® ATMs across Canada.
ding free® ATMs available coast to coast
We’ve all been dinged by surcharge fees at an ATM that wasn’t our own. But as a member of Unity Credit Union, any credit union ATM is your credit union ATM. Just look for a ding free® sign on the ATM.
Unity Credit Union has two ATMs, accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - located in our lobby before you enter our branch, and a drive-thru ATM on the East side of the building.
- You can use your MEMBER CARD® debit card to access your account
- At our ATM, you can also:
- Deposit money - cash or cheques
- Withdraw money - up to $800 in a 24 hour period
- Transfer funds to and from accounts set up under the same MEMBER CARD® debit card
- Check balances on accounts
- Change your PIN
- You can also withdraw cash from your account at any ATM worldwide that shows the Interac®, CIRRUS®, or MAESTRO® symbol (see the back of your card for sample symbols)
- Funds deposited at any ATM may be held until verified the next business day, at which time you will be able to access the deposited amount
- Service fees will apply when using ATMs that belong to other financial institutions that are not part of the credit union ding free® network
- English and French language options available